2021-22 School Year AP Courses
It can be hard to fit all the AP courses you want to take into your high school schedule. Add an extra AP course with Areteem to help get and stay ahead!
Areteem's 2021-22 School Year AP courses are full AP courses that meet once a week online to help students master the difficult material in AP courses. These courses cover all the material typically covered of an AP course.
Learn how Areteem can help by contacting a student service representative at email@example.com or (949) 305-1705 today!
Each AP Course features:
- 30 live sessions (1.5 hours each) held once a week online providing students a convenient way to learn and ask questions, consisting of:
- 22 live sessions covering all the fundamental knowledge needed for the AP course
- 8 live sessions before the AP exam with test strategies, practice problems, and final review to help ace the exam
- Homework with feedback from instructors helps students focus their studying
- Tuition for all 2021-22 School Year AP courses is \$2400
- Register before August 23rd to save \$300 on tuition with early bird registration - Extended until September 6th!
- Save \$50 on multiple registrations in the same household! Valid for siblings or students taking multiple AP Courses. Contact us to save!
- Students are required to purchase the course textbook, more information will be available after registration and closer to the start date of the course.
AP Courses are challenging courses meant for high school students.
The Areteem AP courses prepare high school students for the College Board AP exams. The courses follow the requirements of the College Board AP Course Descriptions. Click here to visit College Board website for detailed course descriptions.
Courses start September 18th. Click a course below for registration for the 2021-22 School Year AP courses. Visit our YouTube playlist by clicking here for some sample AP problems!