AP 8 Week Review Courses Spring 2022
Don't get lost in the crowd! Areteem AP Review Courses feature small class sizes so students get individualized attention and feedback from instructors.
Learn how Areteem can help by contacting a student service representative at email@example.com or (949) 603-0537 today!
- 8 live sessions (2 hours each) held online provide a convenient way for students to learn and ask questions each week
- Weekly homework with feedback from instructors helps students focus their studying before the exam
- Tuition for all 8 Week AP Preparation courses is \$700.
- Students registering for multiple AP Prep courses receive \$100 off every registration after the first. Contact us to save!
- Students are required to purchase the subject's 5 Steps to a 5 book for use with the course. More information about the book is available after registration.
During the 8 Weeks, students review important concepts with practice questions and practice with sample AP exam questions.
- The first portion of the course (first 4-5 weeks) will focus on brief review of important concepts and ideas, including real practice questions to get students comfortable with how the concepts are presented on the AP exam.
- The second portion of the course (last 3-4 weeks) will focus on test taking strategies and include practice exams for students as homework.
Note: The review courses below are meant as a final review for the exam, not a full AP course. It is assumed students are taking an AP class in school or are already familiar with much of the material.
Click a course below for registration for the Spring 2022 8 Week Preparation courses. Visit our YouTube playlist by clicking here for some sample AP problems!
Current AP Instruction Team:
- Dr. Kevin Wang, (AP Computer Science), the Academic Director at Areteem. Dr. Wang's professional experience as a principal software engineer helps him identify key points to help students systematically and thoroughly master computer science.
- Dr. Jackson Cai (AP Calculus), an engineering professor. Dr. Cai's strong math and science background helps him inspire students with real world examples.
- Fabrice Allais (AP Physics), an educator and high school teacher at an elite private school. Mr. Allais's draws on his vast experience teaching and training students for physics and math competitions to help students perform well on exams.
- Steven Chavez (AP Statistics), a high school instructor and online educator. Mr. Chavez has years of experience helping high school students succeed. His Master's in Statistical Analytics, Computing, and Modeling helps him show students how to apply mathematics to everyday life.
- Frank Wilson (AP Calculus), an educator, former teacher, and Harvard graduate. Mr. Wilson's years of classroom experience working with high school and middle school helps teach students exactly what students need to master material.
- Robert Arias (AP Statistics and AP Calculus), a college instructor and educator. Mr. Arias is a dedicated teacher whose experience in statistics and math helps empower students to learn and grow.