Online Course Discussion Forum

MCIIAW19 - Homework submission problem

Picture of Patrick Wang
MCIIAW19 - Homework submission problem
by Patrick Wang - Friday, December 13, 2019, 5:14 PM

Dear Mr. Lensmire,

TL;DR at the bottom (Too long, didn't read)

As of today, I have just finished the written part of my homework. I started to get very excited about the idea of submitting this task and lifting another weight off my head. Unfortunately, there is only one problem stopping me from submitting my homework. In this discussion topic, I will talk about this obstacle and ways of solving it.

The problem is, I have made the mistake by writing my homework down on paper. Once I've finished, I took photos of it, as it was the first thing that came to my mind. Unfortunately, my homework had a total of 2 pages, but I didn't pay much attention to it, which I've come to regret a few moments later. You see, as I finished importing said photos to my computer, and I was preparing to upload them to the submission page, I've come to a problem; the number of maximum attachments is 1. One measly file. Therefore, I am unable to send both my photos for you to review. This is the reason for which I am writing this now. 

Luckily, to succumb to this problem, I have come up with a solution. I don't know why nobody has ever thought of this before, as it is really simple. I propose to up the number of the maximum attachment to a higher number, which will solve the problem of future students and myself to be unable to send written homework submissions. I think this is a very reasonable way to attack the roots of this problem, and it probably takes less time to do so than reading this topic.

In conclusion, I (and probably future students) have a problem of being incapable to send more than one attachments for the homework submission, and I have proposed a simple solution regarding that manner. I hope you understand what intense agony I'm feeling as I am unable to submit my preciously-crafted homework.

In addition, if it is impossible for me to submit my photos, I will submit my homework as a TextEdit File, if that is alright. You suggested me to submit my homework in ANY format BUT a pages file, so I assume that it will not be a problem.

Yours truly, 

Patrick Wang, your student.

TL;DR: I can't submit my written homework because I can't import more than one file to the submission page, and one possible solution is to up the number of maximum attachments. My files are 2 photos.