Areteem Live Class Refund Policy
- Tuition is to be paid in full to complete your enrollment prior to participating in any Areteem live course.
- If students wish to change a course based on difficulty level, families must contact student services at firstname.lastname@example.org about transferring a student into another course or discuss options for giving credit, applying to other classes or programs, etc. Please include the student name and email used to register for the class as well as a phone number in your email. Each originally registered course may not be adjusted more than twice.
- If students wish to drop from a course and receive a full refund, families must contact student services at email@example.com within 10 days of the first live class. This gives students time to attend the first two weekly live class sessions to make sure the class is a good fit.
- Students joining the course after it has started still have up to 10 days to drop and receive a full refund, but are only allowed to view/download material and/or recorded video for up to 2 class sessions.
- No refund or credit can be requested after 10 days or if a student has viewed material for more than 2 class sessions.
- There is no refund or credit given for missed classes as missed classes can be made up by watching the class video recordings as well as asking questions in the Online Class Discussion Forum.
- For refund purposes, year packets are considered a single course, and as such, no refunds are given after the first course in the bundle has finished.
Math Zoom Club Refund Policy Addendum
- Math Zoom Clubs are meant to be cooperative experiences with students working together.
- We encourage students to commit to their club and for this reason we do not offer refunds for purchases made as part of a club.
- We are committed to working with clubs to ensure the best quality for all of our courses and programs.
Areteem Summer and Winter Programs Refund Policy
- If you are denied admission to the camp, the tuition (minus a $50 application fee) will be refunded in full.
- If the student cancels enrollment 61 days before the program starts, the amount of the camp tuition, minus a $200 administrative fee, will be refunded.
- For cancellation requests made between 30 and 60 days before the program starts, 50% of the tuition will be refunded.
- No refund is available within 1 month of the program start date.
Other Live Training Workshops and Programs
- If the student cancels enrollment 31 days before the program starts, the amount of the camp tuition, minus a 20% administrative fee, will be refunded.
- For cancellation requests made between 16 and 30 days before the program starts, 50% of the tuition will be refunded.
- No refund is available within 15 days of the program start date.