AP Course Prep
The Spring 2021 AP Exams will be held in schools from May 3rd to May 14th, 2021.
A good score on AP Exams helps set students apart on college applications and save time and money once they get to college. Learn more about AP Exam Scores in our blog post by clicking here. New to Areteem? Learn more about online learning with Areteem here.
Starting in early March, Areteem is offering 8 Week Review Courses to help students with final preparation and review before the exam.
Note: The review courses below are meant as a final review for the exam, not a full AP course. It is assumed students are taking an AP class in school or are already familiar with much of the material.
8 Week Review Courses
Don't get lost in the crowd! Areteem AP Review Courses feature small class sizes so students get individualized attention and feedback from instructors.
Learn how Areteem can help by contacting a student service representative at email@example.com or (949) 305-1705 today!
- 8 live sessions (2 hours each) held online provide a convenient way for students to learn and ask questions each week
- Weekly homework with feedback from instructors helps students focus their studying before the exam
- Tuition for all 8 Week AP Preparation courses is \$700.
- Students registering for multiple AP Prep courses receive \$100 off every registration after the first. Contact us to save!
- Students are required to purchase the subject's 5 Steps to a 5 book for use with the course. More information about the book is available after registration.
During the 8 Weeks, students review important concepts with practice questions and practice with sample AP exam questions.
- The first portion of the course (first 4-5 weeks) will focus on brief review of important concepts and ideas, including real practice questions to get students comfortable with how the concepts are presented on the AP exam.
- The second portion of the course (last 3-4 weeks) will focus on test taking strategies and include practice exams for students as homework.
Click a course below for registration for the Spring 2021 8 Week Preparation courses. Visit our YouTube playlist by clicking here for some sample AP problems!