Areteem Summer Camps 2022
Areteem is hopeful that Residential and/or Day Summer Camps will be safe enough to offer in Summer 2022. Stay tuned for updates! Want to organize a day camp in your area? Contact us for more information.
Summer 2022 will feature two online options:
- Our four week 2022 Online Summer Camp Full Day Program will be held 9am - 3pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday and feature dedicated weeks for problem solving in algebra, geometry, counting & probability, and number theory.
- Our two week 2022 Online Summer Camp Evening Program will be he 5pm - 8pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday for two weeks.
Both camp are held virtually for students around the globe. To register click the links below:
Note: If onsite camps are held during Summer 2022, students already registered in the Online Summer Camp can switch to an onsite camp without penalty.
Areteem summer camps are a place for students who love math to expand their problems solving skills and learn advanced techniques. Interested students should:
- Use the links below to pay and reserve a spot at the camp.
- Within 2 weeks of payment, complete the Student Information Questionnaire for acceptance into the camp. This questionnaire confirms the student is a good fit, asking for information such as:
- Grades in school and math classes already taken
- Extracurricular activities such as math or science clubs
- If applicable, past scores on math contests such as AMC 8/10/12, MATHCOUNTS, or AIME
For registration click the links below:
More information about each of the camps can be found below or by clicking here.