Areteem Summer Camps 2020
Areteem's Residential Summer Camps are offered at two locations during the summer of 2020. More day camp locations are being announced soon. Want to help organize a day camp in your area, contact us for more information!
- Areteem's traditional Math Zoom program will be offered in the Washington D.C./DMV area on the east coast and at UC San Diego on the west coast.
- Advanced students are invited to apply to the Residential/Day Camp at UC San Diego, which will feature a special group dedicated to advanced high school math, including material at the USAMO level.
- Younger students who do not yet qualify for the full Math Zoom program can attend STEM offerings that will be announced soon.
- The 2020 International ZIML Convention will take place as part of the Residential/Day Camp at UC San Diego, and all camp students will automatically participate. Students from the other 2020 Summer Camps also receive free tickets to the convention (but travel and housing costs are not included). Click here for more information.
Areteem summer camps are a place for students who love math to expand their problems solving skills and learn advanced techniques. Interested students should:
- Use the links below to pay and reserve a spot at the camp.
- Within 2 weeks of payment, complete the Student Information Questionnaire for acceptance into the camp. This questionnaire confirms the student is a good fit, asking for information such as:
- Grades in school and math classes already taken
- Extracurricular activities such as math or science clubs
- If applicable, past scores on math contests such as AMC 8/10/12, MathCounts, or AIME
For registration click the links below:
More information about each of the camps can be found below or by clicking here.