Areteem Summer Camps 2019
Areteem's Summer Camps are offered at four locations during the summer of 2019.
- Areteem's traditional Math Zoom program will be offered in Chicago, at Georgetown University, in San Jose, and at UC San Diego.
- Advanced students are invited to apply to the Residential/Day Camp at UC San Diego, which will feature a special group dedicated to advanced high school math, including material at the USAMO level.
- Younger students who do not yet qualify for the full Math Zoom program can attend the STEM Day Camp at UC San Diego which will feature math problem solving in the morning and STEM topics in the afternoon.
- The 2019 International ZIML Convention will take place as part of the Residential/Day Camp at UC San Diego, and all camp students will automatically participate. Students from the other 2019 Summer Camps also receive free tickets to the convention (but travel and housing costs are not included). Click here for more information.
Areteem summer camps are a place for students who love math to expand their problems solving skills and learn advanced techniques. Interested students should:
- Use the links below to pay and reserve a spot at the camp.
- Within 2 weeks of payment, complete the Student Information Questionnaire for acceptance into the camp. This questionnaire confirms the student is a good fit, asking for information such as:
- Grades in school and math classes already taken
- Extracurricular activities such as math or science clubs
- If applicable, past scores on math contests such as AMC 8/10/12, MathCounts, or AIME
For registration click the links below:
- 2019 Chicago Day Camp
- 2019 East Coast Summer Camp at Georgetown University
- 2019 San Jose Area Day Camp
- 2019 West Coast Summer Camp at UC San Diego
- 2019 West Coast Summer STEM Day Camp at UC San Diego
More information about each of the camps can be found below or by clicking here.