Areteem Summer Camps will be held at four locations in 2019.
For registration click the links below:
- 2019 Chicago Day Camp
- 2019 East Coast Summer Camp at Georgetown University
- 2019 San Jose Area Day Camp
- 2019 West Coast Summer Camp at UC San Diego
More information about each of the camps can be found below or by clicking here.
Areteem summer camps are a place for students who love math to expand their problems solving skills and learn advanced techniques. Interested students should:
- Use the links below to pay and reserve a spot at the camp.
- Within 2 weeks of payment, complete the Student Information Questionnaire for acceptance into the camp. This questionnaire confirms the student is a good fit, asking for information such as:
- Grades in school and math classes already taken
- Extracurricular activities such as math or science clubs
- If applicable, past scores on math contests such as AMC 8/10/12, MathCounts, or AIME