Algebra Readiness Self-paced
In the Algebra Readiness course, students in 5th, 6th and 7th grade will learn how to master problem solving techniques in order to place into advanced math classes while in middle school. This will allow them to save at least one to two years of math requirements that will help them to get into higher level math courses earlier (such as Calculus AB or BC) by the time they enter into high school. Students will benefit from taking the courses leading up to the time when they will need to take the Algebra Readiness math placement test in school.
Areteem Algebra Readiness is offered in four sessions:
- Session 1: covering arithmetic with integers and fractions
- Session 2: covering problem solving with ratios, proportions, and percentages
- Session 3: covering problem solving with exponents, square roots, and the number line
- Session 4: covering problem solving with geometry and the coordinate plane
For more information about the topics covered each term, please click here.
Registration and Tuition
Click on any of the courses below to register! You will be prompted to login or create a new account if you have not already done so. Registration options include:
- Single Term, \$250
- Four Course Bundle, \$900 including all four terms
This course is also available as a live course. Please click here for information about our live course offerings.