Areteem Intelligence Planet
At Areteem Intelligence Planet, we offer after school math and hands-on STEAM programs for students from elementary school to high school. All our programs provide the necessary materials, equipment, and guidance students need to get started on their own project. Each program features advisors from academia and/or industry who specialize in the field and these advisors serve to assist student learning and creation.
Clearance to land on the planet is available either with as a membership plan or for a specific course. The laws are simple, if you visit our planet, you must learn, build, and accomplish!
For more information, visit the Intelligence Planet page on the areteem.org site by clicking here.
Summer 2022 Onsite STEAM Camp
The Summer 2022 Onsite STEAM Camp will run for 3 weeks, July 11th - July 29th, at Areteem Intelligence Planet Orange County.
- Mornings will cover fundamental math at the upper elementary school level (our Fun Math curriculum). Students will practice their math skills and learn new problem solving techniques.
- Afternoon Sessions will run from 1pm to 4pm Pacific Time. They will cover STEAM topics.
STEAM Topic Descriptions
- English Writing gives students a chance to practice their writing and improve with tips for grammar, structure, and organization. Students practice writing and reviewing materials throughout the week.
- Fun Coding with Scratch and Python introduces students to the world of programming with MIT's block-based visual programming language Scratch. Students create their own projects and learn the basics of programming along the way. Plus, an introduction to text-based programming is given using Python.
- Web Design and Publishing introduces students to the world wide web and building their own webpage. Students learn the various components of a webpage and how to organize a site for different purposes.
Students can register for 1, 2, or all 3 weeks. To register, pay the tuition for the corresponding number of weeks. Once payment is complete, fill in the questionnaire to pick the topics/dates you wish to attend.
More information and registration is available below.