Online Course Discussion Forum

Math Challenge 1-A winter 2021-2022

Picture of Jessica Zhang
Math Challenge 1-A winter 2021-2022
by Jessica Zhang - Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 4:38 PM

Hello, I want to fix my homework submission for the chapter 5 assignment. For the part that you have show your work and turn it in, I attached a file, uploaded it, and turned it in, but, the next week;s Monday, when I checked my score, I got a very low score because it said that I did not attach any files. I don’t know what happened but I’m sure I turned it the work, is there anyways for me to attach another file so I can get credit for my work?

Thank you so much!

Picture of John Lensmire
Re: Math Challenge 1-A winter 2021-2022
by John Lensmire - Thursday, January 20, 2022, 11:55 AM

Hi Jessica,

For now, can you email the pdf to instructor@areteem.org? We can make sure that you get credit this time.

It might be good to double check the submission next time, maybe something happened when you tried to upload it for Chapter 5.

Great job being committed to your homework!

Picture of Jessica Zhang
by Jessica Zhang - Sunday, January 30, 2022, 2:17 PM

Hello, for the homework assignment on week 5, I have already emailed my work to the email listed above about 1 and a half weeks ago, and  they still didn’t add the credit on the homework. If it’s just because you didn’t have enough time to add it, it’s fine, but I just wanted to check to make sure since it’s been kind of a long time. If needed, I could email it again.

Thank you for your time!

Picture of John Lensmire
by John Lensmire - Monday, January 31, 2022, 10:21 AM

Hi Jessica, thanks for your patience! You should now see the feedback and updated grade from our curriculum and grading team.

Picture of Jessica Zhang
by Jessica Zhang - Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 4:39 PM

Yes, I can see it now. Thank you very much!