Online Course Discussion Forum

Math Challenge II-B Recording Tech Issues

Picture of Fan Du
Math Challenge II-B Recording Tech Issues
by Fan Du - Saturday, June 8, 2019, 6:40 PM

I was unable to attend the first class for Challenge II B due to a schedule conflict, however, when I tried to view the recording, I cannot see anything on the whiteboard nor the video for the instructor(I can see the chat though). Also, it crashes my computer whenever I exit fullscreen, but that's a lesser issue. Does anyone have any solutions to this? 

Picture of Areteem Instructor
Re: Math Challenge II-B Recording Tech Issues
by Areteem Instructor - Saturday, June 8, 2019, 11:36 PM

The instructor did appear to have technical issues with his video (we will notify him about that).  The whiteboard is fine in the recording.  Also, the sound and chatroom are all normal in the recording.  If you have trouble seeing the whiteboard, it is possible that your flash player is not up to date.  It is hard to troubleshoot for you here, but based on our experience, it usually helps if you do one of the following: update flash, switch to another browser, or switch to another computer.  Hope this helps, but if you still have the problem, please follow up with details of the error and we can go from there to help you figure it out.

Picture of Fan Du
Re: Math Challenge II-B Recording Tech Issues
by Fan Du - Sunday, June 9, 2019, 9:28 AM

Thank you! It worked after switching the browser.