Summer 2022 Intensive AP Courses
The summer is a great time to start planning for next school year! Save time by taking a full AP course during the summer to get ahead!
Areteem's Intensive AP courses are 10 week courses that meet twice a week online to help students master the difficult material in AP courses. These courses cover all the material typically covered of an AP course.
Learn how Areteem can help by contacting a student service representative at email@example.com or (949) 305-1705 today!
Each Intensive AP Course features:
- 20 live sessions (2 hours each) held twice a week online providing students a convenient way to learn and ask questions
- Homework with feedback from instructors helps students focus their studying
- Tuition for all Summer Intensive AP Preparation courses is \$1800
- Register before April 15th to save \$200 on tuition with early bird registration.
- Bundle with an 8 Week Prep Course to review before the Spring 2023 AP exam and save even more! Total price (AP Course + 8 Week Review) of \$2400.
- Register before April 15th to save \$300 on the bundle price with early bird registration.
- Save \$50 on multiple registrations in the same household! Valid for siblings or students taking multiple AP Courses. Contact us to save!
- Students are required to purchase the course textbook, more information will be available after registration and closer to the start date of the course.
AP Courses are challenging courses meant for high school students.
Courses start the week of June 13th. Click a course below for registration for the Summer 2022 Intensive AP courses. Visit our YouTube playlist by clicking here for some sample AP problems!
Current AP Instruction Team:
- Dr. Kevin Wang, (AP Computer Science), the Academic Director at Areteem. Dr. Wang's professional experience as a principal software engineer helps him identify key points to help students systematically and thoroughly master computer science.
- Dr. Jackson Cai (AP Calculus), an engineering professor. Dr. Cai's strong math and science background helps him inspire students with real world examples.
- Fabrice Allais (AP Physics), an educator and high school teacher at an elite private school. Mr. Allais's draws on his vast experience teaching and training students for physics and math competitions to help students perform well on exams.
- Robert Arias (AP Statistics and AP Calculus), a college instructor and educator. Mr. Arias is a dedicated teacher whose experience in statistics and math helps empower students to learn and grow.
- Frank Wilson (AP Calculus), an educator, former teacher, and Harvard graduate. Mr. Wilson's years of classroom experience working with high school and middle school helps teach students exactly what students need to master material.