Physics Competition Prep Courses
2021-22 Physics Olympiad Preparation Courses
To prepare for the Physics Olympiad exams (F=ma and USAPhO) in Spring 2022, three 8-week sessions are planned this school year.
- 8 Week Prep Course for the F=ma Exam (Session 1): Reviewing topics and covering problem solving skills needed for the F=ma exam
- 8 Week Prep Course for Mechanics and E+M on the USAPhO (Session 2): Reviewing topics and covering problem solving skills in mechanics and electricity and magnetism for the USAPhO exam
- 8 Week Prep Course for the USAPhO (Session 3): Reviewing additional topics in physics covered on the USAPhO exam as well as final practice before the exam.
Registration will be available below starting in late Summer 2021.
- Session 1: Starts Fall 2021
- Session 2: Starts Winter 2021.
- Session 3: Starts early Spring 2022.
How do these courses relate to Areteem's Physics Fundamentals and AP Physics courses?
These preparation courses are meant for students who have already learned physics concepts in a course such as Physics Fundamentals or AP Physics. While some fundamental knowledge will be reviewed, it is recommended that students who have not taken yet a physics course enroll in either Physics Fundamentals or AP Physics. , click the links below: